Are you one of those who are into the controversial discussion of dietary fat? Do animal fats, seed oils, and alike make you think twice about their health benefits? Well, you can relax and breathe of relief as you have the option of the healthiest fat on earth – extra virgin olive oil.
As per studies and researches, the variant of olive oil has fatty acids and antioxidants that offer some powerful health benefits. And that includes reduced risk of heart diseases, among several others.
Nutrient composition of extra virgin olive oil:
It contains vitamins E and K in abundance along with a plenty of beneficial fatty acids.
One tablespoon or around 13.5 grams of olive oil contains:
- Saturated fat: 14%
- Monounsaturated fat: 73% (mostly oleic acid)
- Vitamin E: 13% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Vitamin K: 7% of the DV
Notably, extra virgin olive oil shines in its antioxidant content.
Benefits of extra virgin olive oil:
- The variant of olive oil has great anti-inflammatory properties.
- It has the ability to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases including stroke.
- It helps in controlling blood clotting.
- It has the properties to bring down risk of cancer by controlling the growth of unwanted cells.
- Olive oil is beneficial in Alzheimer’s disease as well as in dementia.
Extra virgin olive oil is available at ease in offline as well as online stores, but you have to be sure about its authenticity and purity. If you are unsure how to figure out the purest form of the same, trust Fafani Foods for their age old cultivation of olive oil.
Get in touch with them on http://fafanifoods.com or call them up at 844-232-1411 to make your booking.