Olive cultivation is one of the oldest traditions of the Mediterranean people. Tunisia has been recognized as one of the top producers of olive oil in the world.
With a subtle golden-green hue along with a light peppery flavor, organic extra virgin olive oil is one of the healthiest edible oil.
What are the benefits of olive oil?
- Digestive advantages: Unlike other types of vegetable oil, extra virgin olive oil is good for anyone’s stomach. It works as a protecting shield for those who suffer from ulcers and some different gastritis issues. When consumed in its normal state, the olive oil stimulates the production of bile and other pancreatic hormones in a natural manner. What’s more, it helps lower the chances of gallstone formation. Being a natural inducer of pancreatic hormones, it helps in improving the digestion and enhancing the bowel movement.
- Impressive amount of monounsaturated fat: Controlled amount of olive oil in regular food intake can help to produce the “good” fat in the body. It helps in the proper working of cardiovascular system as it helps to decrease the scope of heart diseases and stroke by reducing the bad LDL cholesterol.
- Serve as rich source of Vitamin E: Vitamin E is known to be strong antioxidant which helps to prevent the harm caused by free radicals in the body. It also offers protection against different cardiac ailments, helps in the growth of the bone structure and is also valuable for older people.
- Prevents infection and inflammation: It helps to avoid the development of pathogenic bacteria in the body with its rich phenol composition which has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
When you have to find authentic Tunisian food in the United States, Fafani food is a trusted name. If you are a true food enthusiast and want to be a distributor of the traditional Mediterranean specialty foods, the experts of Fafani Foods will help you do it. Want to know more about how it all started visit http://fafanifoods.com/. Contact 844-232-1411 to reach fafani foods and taste the authentic flavors of the Tunisian and Mediterranean gastronomy.
Are you one of those who are into the controversial discussion of dietary fat? Do animal fats, seed oils, and alike make you think twice about their health benefits? Well, you can relax and breathe of relief as you have the option of the healthiest fat on earth – extra virgin olive oil.
As per studies and researches, the variant of olive oil has fatty acids and antioxidants that offer some powerful health benefits. And that includes reduced risk of heart diseases, among several others.
Nutrient composition of extra virgin olive oil:
It contains vitamins E and K in abundance along with a plenty of beneficial fatty acids.
One tablespoon or around 13.5 grams of olive oil contains:
- Saturated fat: 14%
- Monounsaturated fat: 73% (mostly oleic acid)
- Vitamin E: 13% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Vitamin K: 7% of the DV
Notably, extra virgin olive oil shines in its antioxidant content.
Benefits of extra virgin olive oil:
- The variant of olive oil has great anti-inflammatory properties.
- It has the ability to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases including stroke.
- It helps in controlling blood clotting.
- It has the properties to bring down risk of cancer by controlling the growth of unwanted cells.
- Olive oil is beneficial in Alzheimer’s disease as well as in dementia.
Extra virgin olive oil is available at ease in offline as well as online stores, but you have to be sure about its authenticity and purity. If you are unsure how to figure out the purest form of the same, trust Fafani Foods for their age old cultivation of olive oil.
Get in touch with them on http://fafanifoods.com or call them up at 844-232-1411 to make your booking.
No one wants to experiment or risk gulping in processed food, looking into the quality standards of anything you purchase for your kitchen must be your top priority. This is why organic extra virgin olive oil is preferred by maximum individuals due to their refined and natural qualities. If you are looking for a trusted supplier to get your hands on a pure bottle of organic olive oil, then switch to Fafani Foods. Visit http://fafanifoods.com/ or dial 844-232-1411 to place your order directly.
No one wants to experiment or risk gulping in processed food, looking into the quality standards of anything you purchase for your kitchen must be your top priority. This is why organic extra virgin olive oil is preferred by maximum individuals due to their refined and natural qualities. If you are looking for a trusted supplier to get your hands on a pure bottle of organic olive oil, then switch to Fafani Foods. Visit http://fafanifoods.com/ or 844-232-1411 to place your order directly.
Olive oil is gaining popularity among the food lovers across the globe. A good quality oil is worth the taste and experience, as much as a glass of expensive wine. Organic olive oil has its own fan base who enjoy sampling vintages from different parts of the world to taste and differentiate the flavor.
Olive Oil and Tunisia
Olives have been cultivated in the Mediterranean Basin for millennia and today olive oil is produced in more than 40 countries throughout the world. One of the olive producing countries that has been getting popular for its high-quality oil is Tunisia. Producing olive oil since 8th century BC, this North African country is one-third covered with olive groves.
Olive Oil – an essential ingredient of Tunisian gastronomy
Needless to prove that the country that’s been producing among the major quantities of olive oil, does include the same as an essential ingredient of its gastronomy. In Tunisia, olive oil is not just a food, but it’s synonymous with its culture, tradition and lifestyle.
Varieties of Olive grown in Tunisia
There are two main types of olive varieties grown in Tunisia.
- Chetoui is from the north and has a very green and grassy taste with hints of artichoke. It is the classic quality oil with rich essence and characters.
- Chemlali is fruitier and has hints of green almonds. It goes with everything and is not too dominating in dishes.
The journey from production to bottling
Tunisia is proud producer and the third-largest exporter of olive oil in the whole world. Tunisian olive oil is shipped in bulk to other countries like Italy and Spain which are some of the other olive oil-producing countries. There, the Tunisian olive oil is mixed with local oils and marketed under Italian or Spanish brand names.
More about Tunisia’s “liquid gold”
The consumers as well as the chefs are equally fascinated by the unique character of Tunisian olive oil. The culinary creativity is enhanced further with the right addition of Tunisia’s “liquid gold”. The oil is among the staple food in the country, and in different surrounding regions.
Renowned producers of Organic Olive Oil
Fafani Foods is among the major producers of homemade olive oil. They are also a popular name as a retailer of organic olive oil. The monarch of the family, Fafani used the purest form of oil and made it popular. Fafani organic extra-virgin olive oil is a product of traditions passed down through many generations. Visit http://fafanifoods.com or call at 844-232-1411 to order and taste the distinct olive oil of medium intensity.
Savor the flavorful and real extra virgin olive oil made from century old traditions. The cold pressed organic olive oil from Fafani are made from handpicked olive. During the harvest season, women climb up the ladders and pick olives from hand. This not only saves the olives from damages but also protects the trees. Fafani’s olive oils are organic and healthy, as well as environment friendly. For more information, visit Fafanifoods.com, or call 844-232-1411.
Tracing back the origin, the edible olive seems to have coexisted along the eastern Mediterranean Coast since the early Bronze Age. The spread of the olive tree in commerce is well documented and today which was primarily used as lamp fuel has been associated to be one of the healthiest choices of edible oil all across the globe.
We’ll have a quick look at the major health benefits linked with organic extra virgin olive oil.
Traditionally a low-fat diet has been prescribed to prevent various diseases, mainly diabetes. However, the ones rich in monounsaturated fats such as the ones found in olive oil protects from many of these chronic diseases.
Older individuals who consume the oil daily through their diet protect themselves from a stroke, as a new study from Neurologists has shown. In fact, the intensive users of olive oil, those that used for both cooking and dressings shown to have about 41 percent lower risk of stroke compared to those that did not use olive oil at all.
A diet rich in organic extra virgin olive oil may actually be able to slow down the aging of the heart. Spanish researchers discovered that the oil has monounsaturated fats could improve the arterial function of elderly individuals.
Osteoporosis is a disease which causes decrease in bone mass. This can then increase the possibility of fractures, making even the slightest of knocks potentially fatal for the victims. Olive oil supplements were found to positively affect the mass of the bones.
Apart from the physical complications, it has been recently found by the researchers that a higher intake of olive oil and polyunsaturated fats found in fatty fish and vegetable oils was associated with a lower risk of depression.
A certain change in diet can go a long way and it’s always better to prevent than to cure. So as the world embraces this amazingly beneficial edible oil, why don’t you too give it a try.
Bringing three generations of family recipes to your table, Fafani Family has been a loved name for all those who love the flavors of Tunisia. Visit fafanifoods.com or dial 844-232-1411 to know about how you can associate with them to share the unique flavors of the Tunisian/Mediterranean through the US marketplace.